12 August, 2010

Fresh as a puppy's bottom

I put a load of laundry in the washer before bed last night. When I went to put it in the dryer this morning, I noticed it had an odd smell, but being in a rush I threw it in the dryer and went on my way.

An hour or so later, I remove the dry clothing from the dryer. And what an awful stink! It literally smelled like a dog butt. A really dirty, 'just expressed my anal glands all over myself' dog butt. Did the dogs somehow open the washer door and throw in a pile of poop during the spin cycle? Or maybe into the dryer, since it was a nasty smell while damp. I guess the heated air from the dryer really brought it out.

I'm guessing other people have had this problem in the past, and that's why washers now have a "self clean' mode. I may have to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment